Curriculum for the 'WIN" Divorce Support Groups in Utah
Women and Men Support Group Topics
These are the topics that we will be discussing in the Online Support Group that will meet online every Wednesday from 12-1pm. Please register so that you will be sent the invite.
- Self-Care- much-needed sleep, eating a regular, healthy diet, the best exercises that you can do, new hobbies, and many more activities that will fill your cup so you can be healthy.
- Single Parenting- emotional & behavior problems, loneliness, parenting special needs, adjustment issues, chores, outings, and how to spend one on one time with your kids.
- Co-Parenting- parenting plans, apps that help, communication, what if the ex-isn’t cooperating, and compromising.
- Dating- latest apps that are best for dating in Utah, how dating has changed since the last time you were on the market, and safety.
- Mom/Dad Guilt- self-care, therapist or coach, higher power, the right support, how to stop blaming ourselves.
- Legal Concerns - legal Q & A, did you know you can do your own divorce, child parenting classes, mediation, and how do you find a good lawyer.
- Financial Security - portfolios, side hustles, trusts/wills, investments, child support, and alimony
- Getting back into the work place- side hustles, where you can go to get free classes on learning the latest software, and how to juggle working and taking care of the kids.
- Going back to school - side hustles, where you can go to get free classes on learning the latest software, and how to juggle working and taking care of the kids.